Friday, June 15, 2007

Forza

OK, so I bought it =D Having that trade in offer made it all the much sweeter. Right now, I'm having to do some more endurance races to get my overall level up. Using level 1 drivers means I get about 80000 ish an hour (with a rarety rating of 9 point something). Though level 50 requires 7 million overall :S ouch

I'm never one for actually designing cars, as I'll only spend 10 minutes max per design before getting frustrated/bored. See what you think of this one:




I've a few others, but I'm currently on my laptop and the other images are populating my main computer background, rather than residing here.

On another note, my local Blockbuster are getting DiRT and Fantastic Four in on Friday. I'll be able to rent them monday if any copies are left =D DiRT looks quite interesting - one of their selling points is '100 cars per tournament'. Given that DiRT is a rally game, what I think they mean by this is that from one lobby, 100 people can join, and all do the same track. They can see each other as ghosts, and those that got the fastest time would win. Not like a destruction derby type feel with 100 cars. Now THAT would be awesome! But Full Auto deals with 8 max, and the people online on that can be arseholes (drive slow to purposefully destroy you, then speed ahead).

No comments: