Saturday, June 16, 2007

15th June: GS Update

85 -> 121 of 1000
13 of 44 Achievements
Hi. My name is borandi, and I'm a Forzaholic.

60+ cars and almost level 35 with a near 2 mill in the bank and a few custom paint jobs. Now I'm just having to tie up a few cup races by buying cars especially for them then tuning. For example, in the past 5 mins I bought and upgraded a car for the German C class championship. Thankfully I had an ok car from one of my other cup wins. Most of Forza has been like that so far - I've been able to use cars I already own from winning. Though having ~60 cars and there being 300+ in the game, some of that bank money is going towards the 'owning all cars achievement', especially if some of them cost 300k+! I'll probably wait until I can buy them all, then start with the countries that produce the least, so I'll get those achievements as well.

I started on the arcade mode somewhat too, with 20% (3 races) of normal races and 2 time trial races complete. With the arcade mode, I just picked my best D-class car (in this case a blue 1970's something I'd souped up from career mode for the D-endurance race) and ran with that. As long as I kept hold of the fish-tail RWD back end, I was way in the lead. The time trials will be the hardest for me I think, given that I did one within 5/100's of a second of the required time. Bleh!!

I'm thinking of actually getting Shadowrun this week, or if DiRT is a good rental I might get that. My blood is crying out for another RPG, so bring out Two Worlds =D Though I have been hearing good things about Lord of the Rings Online for PC, so I may invest in that sometime in the near future. The latest Ctrl+Alt+Del news item and comic has been about LOTRO, and they're pretty funny. I want that One Pencil, especially from a moppy-headed rat fucker.

GS: 33080 -> 33126

Completed XBLA: 7 / 20
Completed Retail: 17 / 67
GS Completion %: 42.13%
GS % (Non-Demo): 46.01%

Country Rank: 601/150717
World Rank: 3394/1159856

No comments: