Tuesday, May 29, 2007

29th May: GS Update

Some more ICC Cricket. Finally getting the hang of the game with bowling and batting. Was able to get the 500 runs in a test, 200 runs with a batsman and 200 runs in a one-day international achievements, as well as a hat-trick. The game could be better if the cheats that you unlock during the game could be used for achievements. The last few achievements left are long ones - win a game in every stadia, win a test and ODI with every team, win the world cup with 8 teams. I might rent it again to get these, but they'll take a while (about 16hrs minimum according to online forums).

Oh man, I can't stand this game (c.f. my last update). I managed one of the challenge achievements, and bought a card online. I'll be glad to send this game back.


Since the update, I put the gangs on psychotic, and for some reason I have to now beat all the 21 bosses again. It's beneficial - I'm now finding new ability orbs. I've 464/500 without a guide. Also managed to impound a few more cars, though was having trouble with the Los Muertos Modified Van - can't find it anywhere.

Saw someone on my friends list playing Test Drive Unlimited, so I got my copy out of the shrink wrap. It's a really good game! So far it's straight forward - driving around, doing races or missions. If you've Xbox Live, then people who are playing around the world also appear on the map and you can race them. I got some of the multiplayer achievements and a distance achievement. I'll most likely enjoy this game for a while, until it starts to get harder!

GS: 29560 -> 29985

ICC Cricket 2007: 155 -> 480
UEFA CL 2007: 0 -> 10
Test Drive Unlimited: 0 -> 70

Completed XBLA: 7 / 19
Completed Retail: 17 / 56
GS Completion %: 44.79%
GS % (Non-Demo): 49.52%

Country Rank: 770/135261
World Rank: 4315/1136176

No comments: