Monday, July 23, 2007

23rd July: Where I been

Ok so first post in a while. I have two very good reasons....!

a) Moving house is always a chore, and to top it off the local phone company requires 2 weeks to flick a switch to enable my internet. Though I'm running on 8mb d/l (up from 2mb at my last place) =D
b) Xbox 360 went bye bye! I'm getting the 3RLoD on the box. I still need to phone MS (its been a week now, lol), but by the time I get it back, I'll be on holiday, so UPS will probably balls that up. I might get it redelivered to a friends house, and phone MS tomorrow.

Apart from that, before it went, I bought Sonic and Golden Axe, with around 100 and 150 in them respectively. I'll update soon, though it might not be until mid august. I've a lot of news to catch up on, so see you on the flipside =D

No comments: