Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Easy Games - September 2008

At time of writing, I'm at 55 retail completions and 28 arcade completions. In a descending list of GS/hour:

Avatar
Madden 06
NBA 2k6
College Hoops 2k6
NHL 2k6
Madden 08
MLB 2k6
TMNT
Open Season
Fifa 06 RTFWC
NBA Live 2006
NHL® 07
Cars
Galaga
Surf's Up
Jumper
Lost: Via Domus
CSI: Hard Evidence
Cars: Mater-National
King Kong
POTC: At World's End
GUN
A-Train HX
Fuzion Frenzy 2
Jericho
Fifa Street 3
Fight Night Round 3
Viva Pinata: Party Animals
New Rally-X
Sonic
Eragon
Golden Axe
NBA Street Homecourt
Live Draft Tracker
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
X-Men III
Madden 07
Track and Field
Ms. Pac-Man
NBA Ballers: Chosen One
SpiderMan: FoF
Spyglass Board Games
Shrek III
Summer Athletics
Bomberman Live
Sonic 2
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires
Meet the Robinsons
Gauntlet
Prey
NBA 2k7
NHL 2k7
3D Ultra Minigolf
Bionicle Heroes
Superman Returns
Bee Movie Game
Dig Dug
Pac-Man
Buku Numeros
Buku Sudoku
Backgammon
Carcassone
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
NCAA Football 07
Puzzle Fighter HD
Soul Calibur
Uno
Worms
TMNT: Arcade
Bankshot Billiards 2
Enchanted Arms
Phantasy Star Universe
WWE 08
LMA Manager 07
Arkadian Warriors
Civilisation Revolution
Viva PiƱata
Wits and Wagers
WWE 07
Fable 2 Pub Games
Pro Evo 6 / Winning Eleven 2007
Undertow
Blue Dragon
Beautiful Katamari
Forza
Puzzle Quest

I've left Puzzle Quest in there, even though it's now got some DLC (for 700MSPs... rip off). To my surprise a few arcade games come in near the bottom.

I have a list of games I still want to play, due to easy GS:

Wall-E
Kung Fu Panda
Bourne Supremacy
Spiderwick Chronicles
Golden Compass
Madden 09
Big Game Hunter
Prince Caspian

and also a few games I own but not completed 100% yet:

Bully
Eternal Sonata
Lost Odyssey
Two Worlds
Cabela Safari
Scene It
Braid

etc. etc.

Here's the PDF of easy games with handy hints for most of the games.

4 comments:

jen/haly said...

I found Wall-E was truly dreadful to the point, I decided I wasn't that desperate for points. But you seem to be more patient than me so you might be ok!
I quite liked The Bourne Conspiracy, I played through it too fast as I was reviewing it so it did drive me insane, but with hindsight, I'd like to get it again to 1k it.

jen/haly said...

For some reason my blog hates telling me you've commented hence why you're always getting delayed replies to anything you've said there!
I'm hoping my Mum will play FF7 at some point. She's always been interested in it after hearing my tales of chocobo breeding across most of one winter, but don't want her playing it too soon in case she gets intimidated. It sounds really condescending, but I know it might put her off if she gets frustrated!

jen/haly said...

Lol and found yet another comment I hadn't seen before from way back at the start of August. *kicks wordpress*
I'm aiming to get Civ Rev 1ked at some point soon but it's got placed on the backburner for now thanks to Forza 2, Viva Pinata 2 and Infinite Undiscovery which i'm reviewing at the moment.
Far too many games on the go at the moment!
I never got the Gamestation job :( I saw some young lad there that looks new so I think he got it. Pity as I'd have been ideal, but I think my CV looked too much like someone that wouldn't stay for long but never mind.
Right, resolution for September: Keep track of my comments myself instead of rely on wordpress telling me!

Anonymous said...

Update the blog soon?