Saturday, April 05, 2008

The Easy Games - April 2008

Well, I've now completed 58 games (59 if you count Phantasy Star Universe) and it's time I updated the list.

How do I work it out?

Well I take the number of hours it took to complete the game. Then divide by (total GS/200). This means that I if one Retail game and one XBLA game took the same time per GS to complete, I should take 5x shorter on the XBLA game. Comprendez?

Well even if you dont, the following list is in order of 'Play the top games to get GS the quickest'. If two games take the same amount of time, they are in the order of difficulty.

Madden 06
NBA 2k6
College Hoops 2k6
NHL 2k6
Madden 08
MLB 2k6
TMNT
Open Season
Fifa 06 RTFWC
NBA Live 2006
NHL® 07
Cars
Galaga
Surf's Up
CSI: Hard Evidence
Cars: Mater-National
King Kong
POTC: At World's End
GUN
Fuzion Frenzy 2
Fight Night Round 3
New Rally-X
Sonic
Golden Axe
NBA Street Homecourt
X-Men III
Madden 07
Track and Field
SpiderMan: FoF
Spyglass Board Games
Bomberman Live
Sonic 2
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires
Meet the Robinsons
Gauntlet
Prey
3D Ultra Minigolf
Superman Returns
Bee Movie Game
LMA Manager 07
Backgammon
Carcassone
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Uno
Worms
TMNT: Arcade
Bankshot Billiards 2
Enchanted Arms
Phantasy Star Universe
WWE 08
Arkadian Warriors
Viva PiƱata
WWE 07
Pro Evo 6 / Winning Eleven 2007
Undertow
Blue Dragon
Beautiful Katamari
Forza
Puzzle Quest

You can download the full PDF file (with my notes, and reasons why they are in this order) here.

There we go. The easy games - the ones I've completed. 39 Retail, 19 XBLA = 42800GS.

PS I know Avatar isn't up there. I haven't had a copy in my hands to play yet, but you could expect it to be at the top. 1000GS in 1/60th of an hour? =D

No comments: