Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I will have Internet!

August 11th. That's the date set by BT when I phoned them yesterday. Apparently our last order got cancelled, and they couldn't be arsed to tell us - I was told that the online system is a shambles and not to use it. Whether that's a ploy to get more people to phone so they reach targets I don't know, but I've been faffed around so much with it.

Now, games. This week, I have some new ones, thanks to some trading in of DS games. We have, in the blue corner, Beijing 2008 (which doesn't like my turbo controller), The Simpsons Game, Bully (which is quite fun) and ET: Quake Wars (was 15 squids from Play-Asia; bargain!). Along with that I'm frustrated with GH2: I went after the 400k acheivement with Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench, and got 398.5k. ARRGHH!!!!

1 comment:

jen/haly said...

Hope it finally gets sorted for the 11th!
I want to see how high your GS is now ;)